Monday 10 October 2016

REVIEWS






https://www.facebook.com/RevMichelle/


Rev Michelle Carmichael

93 Fowler Ave. Sussex NB E4E 2K7
506-432-0199
Find and like me on Facebook:

Ordained and officiating weddings Since 1998.
Warm, caring and professional service.
Lots of ceremony options.
It's truly an honour and privilege to be part of people's special days!
5 Stars



My husband and I couldn’t of asked for a better Reverend then Michelle. Michelle was so easy to deal with from the moment I asked her to marry us. Michelle has a great personality and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend Michelle to marry anyone looking for a Reverend for there special day.

My husband Jeremie and I couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us! Michelle, you have such an amazing personality, and made our day so stress free. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything we could have asked for and more. When I met you before the wedding it felt as though I have known you for years. Thank you so much for being a part of our fairy tale and making it extra special!

Michelle made us feel so at ease the at the alter ! We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what she gave us ! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry us ! Thank you Michelle

Highly recommended wonderful person she married us 10 months ago in the middle of nowhere beautiful ceremony thanks Michelle.

Michelle performed our wedding ceremony yesterday, and it was perfect!! She was professional and so fun and laid back!! The ceremony was perfect and had everything we wanted!! We would recommend Michelle to everyone!!

Loved having Michelle part of our wedding day. She was so easy to interact with and work with from our first contact with her to set our date to the day of our wedding!

Rev Michelle was great, the rehearsal went smoothly and she explained how everything was going to happen and our ceremony was sweet and simple! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day.

We were so happy to have Rev Michelle Carmichael marry my husband and I. So thankful for the rehearsal and organizing my wedding party. Short sweet ceremony(as we wanted) highly recommend her couldn't ask for a better officiant everything went so perfectly!

She was great, and guided us through what could have been a very stressful process. Thank you very much. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant & spiritual leader for our wedding.

Easy going, relaxed (when I was not lol), accommodating, friendly and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for being a part of our special day!

On July 2nd, 2016 Michelle married me and my wife Brianne. When we were 1st engaged talking about things we already knew we had wanted Michelle to be the officiant for the special day, as we are blessed to have her in our family through marriage. Michelle was great leading up to the wedding giving us ideas for the ceremony, but yet leaving the decisions up to us to make. She is excellent to work with before and during the lead-up to the big day. The rehearsal was another fun experience as instead of us being nerved up it was a more relaxed and easy going feel. And on the day of the wedding, she did go above and beyond to help us in every way possible to make our day the best it could be. If anybody is looking for somebody who is great to work with and fun to be around during the wedding Michelle is my recommendation!

You did amazing job at our wedding me and crystal are very happy.

Michelle did our Wedding this past August and it was just perfect! We ended up doing a sand ceremony (which I hadn't even thought of) and were able to incorporate our daughter into it which was amazing that she could be apart from the ceremony as well. I would definitely recommend her.

Michelle is amazing!! She was fun and went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything it should be!

Michelle married us just a few weeks ago. We had a small wedding and she made it wonderful. She does an amazing job. She is funny and has a way about her that is calming and reassuring. She is very professional and a wonderful person. I couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our wedding.

Honestly, could not have asked for a better person to marry us. Michelle was straight forward, funny, and walked us through every step so i wasn't anxious, she made our ceremony perfect and we absolutely loved her!

Michelle married my (now) husband and I this past weekend, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. The ceremony was absolutely perfect! Exactly what we were looking for. If you need an officiant, she's your girl. She went over with us what she could do beforehand, we decided on what we wanted, the rehearsal went smooth, and the day of, we were able to get through it with a couple giggles, and no one galloped down the aisle.

Michelle did a wonderful job performing our wedding. We were able to choose different verses that meant more to our ceremony and she was very helpful with us to review our personal vows we wrote each other. Thanks so much again even 4 years later for making our day so special.

Always professional, pleasant and sporting a friendly smile! She is a lovely person. My husband Bill and I are very happy to have had Michelle as our wedding Officiant this past July. We will recommend her anytime the opportunity presents itself. Thanks Michelle!!

Michelle married Trent and I one year ago August 8th. She was flexible and performed a lovely ceremony on the beach for us despite the windy day! She also provided options for our service!

Michelle married us on August 6th, 2016 and she was the best! We all had a laugh and she did a beautiful easy ceremony for us which is all we asked for! Thank You again!!

I enjoyed very very much having Michelle marry me and Roger. She was very helpful all around and made sure that we got all of what we wanted. She was fun and professional and made our day so wonderful!!

Michelle married Carla and I Oct 18th,2015. She was wonderful; so helpful with all the process and very considerate! She helped make our day go smoothly, Thanks Michelle!!!

Michelle, my wedding plan was Jamaica!!! That didn't go as planned. Michelle married Royan and I a year ago August 12 is was so awesome small and beautiful !! Everything I wanted in Jamaica was pretty darn close to what I imagined !! In a warm home with warm people !! Inviting Royan and me on short notice in her home we were truly blessed !!!

4 years ago July 21st Michelle married me and my wife. she went above and beyond her role in the way of helping with some organization that comes with getting married. she is super friendly and is willing to work with your needs and wishes and does her best to follow though with what is required. Come time for the wedding she was there early and eager to help guide us though the most exciting and nervous part of our lives, and with her guidance, she made it more than enjoyable and so easy. I along with my wife would highly highly recommend Rev. Michelle to anyone who is looking for a great wholesome Godly wonderful woman. She became more than just a person who married us, she became a huge part of the greatest day of our lives. thanks again Michelle.
Sincerely, Jon & Katie Pascoe

Michelle married my husband and I, 3 years ago and was amazing! She let us make all the changes to our ceremony that we wanted while steering us in the right direction! She helped make our wedding special and it wouldn't have happened without her.

A friend of mine recommend Michelle to marry Matthew and I a year go this September. Michelle was very open to our vision of our special day and filled in the blanks that we over looked. We had so many comments on our ceremony; simple, beautiful and personalized, just what we wanted!
Thank you Michelle!
We highly recommend Michelle for your day!

Michelle married my husband and I, 5 years ago this September. I'm not religious at all but Michelle is a close friend of mine so it made the day that much more special.
Michelle is talented as she has a way of being casual, laid back and at the same time very professional. She has a calming effect and makes you feel at ease. Plus she adds a touch of class to your wedding.
I'll definitely be asking Michelle to do my next wedding....and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that....kidding! I am very happily married and that's another thing Michelle also takes into account. She takes what she does very seriously.

Michelle did our wedding May 2015. She listened to every request we had. She was amazing!

Michelle married my husband and I this last weekend and it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. it was so organized and everything ran so smooth. As my nerves were high Michelle was so at ease and had calming nature that helped me be at ease also. she included my children into the ceremony which was so touching to us and our family couldn't keep back the tears. Michelle is a professional at this she was on time and ready to go. I wouldn't change a thing my ceremony was so beautiful. I highly recommend Rev Michelle Clark..it also meant a lot to me that you married us I'm glad I could have a supportive friend join two lovers together.

Michelle, you did such an amazing job at my parents' wedding. I know Mom & Dad appreciated it. Besides a couple of stumbles, everything went so perfect we couldn't have asked for a better day. Anyone getting married and looking for someone to officiate, they would be so lucky to have you be a part of their special day. Thank you again.

The ceremony that Michelle performed was well organized and rehearsed. It was short, sweet and meaningful just like we wanted!! We enjoyed her services very much & would most definitely recommend her to anyone!

Michelle is amazing! She really helped to make our wedding special, even though she had a loss in her family, she showed up with her wonderful smile and preformed a great ceremony!

Wendy Lackie reviewed Rev Michelle Carmichael — 5 star
I would just like to take a minute to say how much we Appreciated Michelle for giving us her time on a very special day for us, we had our Ceremony on April 16, 2016. My father had just passed away on April 10, 2016, o it was a very extreme emotional day!! Michelle was very patient with us and was the most amazing understanding person I have ever meet!!! Michelle we appreciate the pray that you had included into the ceremony for My Dad before we start the wedding, yes I could feel his presence with me that Dad and I could see his smiling and knew how happy he was that Rick and I were getting Married, and it was a blessing that we got his permission before he left us!






No comments:

Post a Comment